The IMO convention to ensure Safety of Life At Sea
International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) is an international maritime treaty that regulates basic safety aspects for ships on international voyages such as stability, machinery, electrical installations, fire protection and lifesaving appliances.
The main objective of the SOLAS Convention is to specify minimum standards for the construction, equipment and operation of ships.
The current SOLAS Convention includes the following themes:
– General Provisions
– Construction – Subdivision and stability, machinery and electrical installations
– Fire protection, fire detection and fire extinction
– Life Saving Appliances and arrangements
– Radio Communications
– Safety of Navigation
– Carriage of Cargoes
– Carriage of Dangerous Goods
– Nuclear Ships
– Management for the Safe Operation of Ships
– Safety Measures for high-speed crafts
– Special Measures for enhance maritime safety
– Special Measures for enhance maritime security
– Additional safety measures for bulk carriers.
Complying with SOLAS standards, Dag Groupage Services issue the following SOLAS certificates:
– International Bulk Chemical Certificate
– International Certificate for Ships Carrying Liquefied Gases in Bulk
– High Speed Craft Safety Certificate
– Safety Construction Certificate
– Safety Equipment Certificate
– Safety Radio Certificate
– Passenger Ship Safety Certificate
– Document of Compliance for the Carriage of Dangerous Goods.
WE ARE DEDICATED TO PROVIDE A PREMIUM